Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer - 13.04.23, 01:30:20 CEST:
> I have just uploaded qtbase-opensource-src again, this time with a
> fixed patch. It should be accepted in some minutes and you will
> probably have the binaries in the mirrors in a few hours. I have
> tested the changes myself on my main system and everything looks good,
> but please chime if something odd happens.
>
> Thanks for your patience, we are dealing with a a11y (accessibility)
> issue when Qt applications are being run as root.

5.15.8+dfsg-7 works well for me. KRunner works. Screen can be locked and
unlocked again.

Note, not all Qt related packages are at this version number. I looked
at version number of libqt5gui5 and a sane output of apt full-upgrade to
determine whether it would be safe to update with the current state of
the mirror I use.

Thank you.

Best,
--