Erwan David wrote:
Le 12/06/2024 à 10:25, yaros a écrit :
Dnia środa, 12 czerwca 2024 10:14:42 CEST Erwan David pisze:
Le 12/06/2024 à 10:05, yaros a écrit :
Dnia wtorek, 11 czerwca 2024 17:55:50 CEST Erwan David pisze:
I'll be temporarily with a bad connexion. During this time I'd like
plasma-discover to not update the package list. How can I do this ?

There is no option in discover for this. I can remove the package but
that would be a bit harsh

Open Plasma discover go to Settings -> Software sources -> Updates -> uncheck
position Check for updates.

I do not have this in debian testing. I only have a list of all sources,
If I uncheck a source there, it is commented in /etc/apt/sources.list.d
thus preventing me to manualy update

I have Debian testing too and I have this option. Maybe my translation is not
accurate, because I'm using not english interface but:
when I go to Settings/Configuration in Plasma Discover i see settings for
Flatpak, Firmware updates, Snap and
Debian GNU/Linux trixie/sid (this appears after some time after click
settings). To the right is text Default sorces and more right is clickable text
Software sources. When i click it new window appears (root password needed) and
in Updates tab I can uncheck option Check for updates.

Alas I do not have this, I can only select le different sources (and it changes
the /etc/apt/sources.list.d) I'll try purging and reinstalling plasma-discover

What about System Settings -> Software Update?