On Sun, Aug 01, 2004 at 09:07:09PM -0600, dann frazier wrote:
> I'm very interested in moving ia64 to 2.6.8, since that kernel should
> work out of the box on SGI's boxes.  Normally I start a build as soon as a
> kernel-source and an upstream patch is available; however, there's
> a new ia64 2.6 maintainer, and I don't know how quickly he'll be able
> to put out an arch patch.  So, an estimate of a few days after the
> availability

mailine kernels build out of the box.  The additional early printk
support in the ia64 patch has been replaced with something better in
mainline, leaving only a completly unrelated and unexplainable usb
change in david's patch that tony will hopefully drop.  BTW, your ia64
patch has other very strange patches aswell.