Hi,

| Package: kernel-patch-2.4-kgdb (1.9-1)
| GDB debugging for the kernel
|
| This package provides the patches for the 2.4.23 kernel (and should
| apply to other nearby versions) for the i386 and powerpc architectures.
| It allows you to compile the kernel with debugging symbols for gdb.

Is this package still applicable to 2.4.27 or whatever kernel will ship
with Sarge? If not, it should probably have a RC bug filed on it, if
yes, it should have an import bug filed regarding the outdated
description.

Note that I'm not subscribed here, please CC me, I'm fine filing the bug
myself, but don't know which of the two cases it is...

Thanks,
--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (also for Jabber & MSN; ICQ: 33944357)