* Fede <be...@ieee.org> [2017-02-25 20:31]:
> I have a Dell XPS 15 9550.  I first installed Debian Stretch mid
> January and after installation I could suspend and resume my laptop
> by closing the lid.  Since the recent kernel update the laptop
> doesn't resume from suspend.  Instead it just reboots.

Do you still see this problem?

I saw something similar yesterday with linux-image-4.9.0-3-amd64
(4.9.25-1) on a Dell XPS 13 9350.  Instant reboot after opening the
lid.  I booted into Debian, suspended, opened the lid and got a reboot
again.  This happened about 2-3 times and then suspend starting
working and is still working so far.

So while I was able to trigger it reliable 2-3 times, it's working
again (and I never had any problems during the last 2 months).

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/