user debian-kernel@lists.debian.org
usertag 319979 dkt-pending-new-upstream
reassign 319979 linux-2.6
stop

Its clear that this bug shouldn't be fixed in sarge, whose only updates
will be security or potentially other fixes deemed important enough to
enter a stable release.  2.6.8 will soon be removed from sid, and I
don't see a point in leaving a wishlist sarge bug open that will never
be fixed in sarge.  Therefore, I'm reassigning this to linux-2.6.

A fix for this is in Linus' git tree, commit
5f9809487bf035b49ff470709a65fbce3b345f51, so it should appear in 2.6.14.
I think it can wait until we package 2.6.14, so I've added the usertag
dkt-pending-new-upstream.

--
dann frazier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>