Your message dated Sun, 01 Jul 2018 01:34:40 +0100
with message-id <67a06d414f51837ad10fb3cb01761500077f771c.ca...@decadent.org.uk>
and subject line Re: linux-2.6: backport from /dev/random enhancements to
wheezy?
has caused the Debian Bug report #757998,
regarding linux-2.6: backport from /dev/random enhancements to wheezy?
to be marked as done.

This means that you claim that the problem has been dealt with.
If this is not the case it is now your responsibility to reopen the
Bug report if necessary, and/or fix the problem forthwith.

(NB: If you are a system administrator and have no idea what this
message is talking about, this may indicate a serious mail system
misconfiguration somewhere. Please contact ow...@bugs.debian.org
immediately.)

--
757998: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=757998