Good Afternoon!



I am a Technical Recruiter and came across your resume in one of our systems. I 
have a great client looking for candidates with the qualifications included 
below, for an ERP Specialist with COINS experience. The most updated resume 
that I have of yours in our system reflects these skills, so that is why I am 
reaching out. :) 



If you are interested in discussing further, let me know and we can schedule 
time for a brief conversation.



If you are not looking or this is not a fit, my apologies and I wish you the 
best in your current position, or would be happy to still connect and help in 
your job search however I can!



Thank you for your time and consideration,



Lauren



Remote Position

ERP Support Specialist

9+ Month Contract to Hire

*background check required



Role Responsibilities: 



        
        - Support managers in business process improvements, implementing best 
practices and fully utilizing ERP system capabilities.

        
        - Conduct routine periodic activities in ERP system as directed by 
Director of ERP to provide supporting information for organization and 
management.

        
        - Assist in customization of ERP reports working with DBAs and IT 
Security.

        
        - Support administration of ERP security and permissions for ERP users.

        
        - Collaborate with ERP System Analyst, ERP Specialist and IT Quality 
Assurance to test ERP modules.

        
        - Identify and record systems issues in conjunction with ERP Systems 
Analyst.

        
        - Ensure ERP system meets business requirements and goals and fulfills 
user requirements.

        
        - Monitor and identify problems in any of ERP system everyday.




__





Lauren Kasten




Technical Recruiter




612.404.2955 (o)



[email protected]



Horizontaltalent.com 



CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information transmitted is intended only for the 
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or 
privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, 
or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or 
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this 
in error, please delete the material from any computer.




 





This email was sent to [email protected], by Lauren 
Kasten<[email protected]>
To remove your email address permanently from future mailings, please go to the 
following URL:
https://cls30.bullhornstaffing.com/MailerUnsubscribe.cfm?privateLabelID=10101&email=debian%2Dkernel%40lists%2Edebian%2Eorg&updKey=L%28%253%2E%20P0%3EJ%5BSTDI%5E36%5D%5EHI%25%5E%2C%40ZI%20TB%3B%27%2889%2A4JW%3BZ%2BQ%5EF%3D%27%5FGB4%3A%23K%5B3O7%40%20%0A

Reply via email to