Control: tags -1 - moreinfo unreproducible
Control: found -1 6.8.11-1

Hi,

On Mon, May 27, 2024 at 03:11:21PM +0200, Jörn Heusipp wrote:

> Hello!
>
> > I cannot reproduce this problem.
>
> So it might be probably somewhat system-specific. I have not tried other
> i386 systems myself.
>
> > If you still can with the recent
> > 6.8.11-1 landed in unstable,
>
> 6.8.11-1 also crashes.

Thanks for testing! Updating the metadata.

> > you might try to bisect the changes in
> > upstream kernel to determine the breaking commit?
>
> I'll try to do that, but it might take a couple of days until I have a
> result.
>
> Should I report the bug upstream myself or will Debian handle this?

If you, while bisecting it can report it to upstream that would the
best way forward (please keep us in the loop so we notice when the
issue is isolated and ideally a fix available).

Thank you,

Regards,
Salvatore