Hi,

On 08-07-2024 10:07 p.m., Salvatore Bonaccorso wrote:
If you think it worth enough knowing if either is the case, I can
install the backports kernel again on the arm64 hosts, but obviously
that will be annoying for us. Please let me know if I should pursue this
(I would be expecting a bit quicker turn around on this bug if you say
yes now ;) ).

If you can test with the unstable kernel that would be great.  If you
are limited to only stable and backports, then you should probably wait
until 6.8 is in backports rather than testing the current 6.7 backport
that has only one of the fixes.

In the last weekly kernel team meeting we discussed about some of the
open issues, and we wondered if you were able to test again with
either a unstable kernel, or if that's not possible with the current
versions available trough backports?

Grr, sorry, I forgot about this.

Unfortunately for the 6.8.y series though the package is not yet out
of backports-new.

I'll see what I can do.

Paul