[Re-sent to a hopefully current address.]

Hi Santiago,

For about 2 weeks we've had a lot of CI builds of kernel-team/linux
fail on arm64 due to timeouts or other resource issues on the runner:
https://salsa.debian.org/kernel-team/linux/-/pipelines?page=1&scope=all&ref=master

I'm not sure who's currently responsible for the runners, but I'm
contacting you as the person who enabled arm64 builds for us.

Is there a known problem with these runners at the moment?  Can you
give an estimate of when it might be resolved?

Thanks,
Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
The first rule of tautology club is the first rule of tautology club.