* Bastian Blank <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2006-03-14 10:08]:
> Yes, the packages are cross compiled on a powerpc machine as there are
> no fast enough i386 machines available. Seems that I have to find a way
> to fix that.

BTW, I can confirm this problem.  I've been building test kernels for
mips and arm using a cross-compiler and have seen this as well.  I
just haven't got around to filing a bug yet... would be great if you
could look into it!
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/