commit 387436208278da65b5715e0b3f96a8a3b5a4ed08
Author: Trond Myklebust <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date:   Thu Sep 7 20:09:41 2006 -0400

    LOCKD: Fix a deadlock in nlm_traverse_files()

nlm_traverse_files() is not allowed to hold the nlm_file_mutex while calling
nlm_inspect file, since it may end up calling nlm_release_file() when
releaseing the blocks.

If it is I preciate a word on moving to 2.6.18!

In case you think it is not, I am reopening the bug and asking if someone can
give me some suggestions on retrieving the kernel relevant info in order to
trace out the problem?

Thanks

Pedro
Pedro Celestino dos Reis Rodrigues
Departamento de Química e Bioquímica
Faculdade de Ciências da Universidade de Lisboa
Tel: 21750000-28619