On Sun, Sep 28, 2008 at 05:37:07PM +0200, Alexandre Rossi wrote:
> The machine freezes sometimes, repeatedly and it seems this happens under
> some network load in a VE.
>
> vcfgvalidate is all ok. The fail counts of user beancounters are all 0.

I presume the same problem on my server, but I cannot debug it because
it seems to lock-up hardly, with the console not visible anymore.

After some quick googling I found an ugly patch on the openvz list:
http://openvz.org/pipermail/devel/2008-July/013096.html

It would probably safe the machine from panicing... but not much more...

Judging for the package the problem may as well be grave..

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern