Hi,

I'm using uswsusp for supsending and I noticed the following :

* When waking up with the wifi kill button on (to get WiFi working), the card
is
correctly powered on and the connection will work (modulo some other
problems, ..)

* When waking up with the wifi kill button off (after having been in places
where no WiFi is accessible or useful), if I power the card afterwards, it
won't power up and I have to ifdown/ifup to get the card working.

I'm not using ifplugd or anything like this. My /etc/network/interfaces :

        auto wlan0
        iface wlan0 inet manual
                pre-up          ip link set wlan0 up
                wpa-driver      wext
                wpa-roam        /etc/wpa_supplicant/wpa_roaming.conf

        iface default inet dhcp

Please ask for more info if needed...

Regards,

OdyX