> Please try the latest kernel package, linux-image-2.6.32-3-686 version
> 2.6.32-9, from sid.  Also can you say what was the last kernel version
> in which the Ethernet driver worked on this computer?

It seems to be still present. But I just realized that if I boot with activated
*W*LAN eth0 is available, if I boot with deactivated WLAN eth0 is not
available. Is the kill switch also for the Ethernet adapter? =)

Using the kill switch on runtime seems to only kill the WLAN but not the
Ethernet adapter.
--
GMX DSL: Internet, Telefon und Entertainment für nur 19,99 EUR/mtl.!
http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl02