I did not request a copy of this mail, please respect that.

On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 09:43:50AM +0100, Ian Campbell wrote:
> On Wed, 2010-07-28 at 09:37 +0200, Bastian Blank wrote:
> > We have this code already, so no extra round.
> In the xen flavour only though. I'd like to get these drivers into the
> regular flavours so that they are available for Debian Installer to use.

This is no excuse, the installer uses the real PV kernel.

> My intention was to add the series to the base patch series and add a
> patch to the xen flavour to revert them so that pvops.patch applies
> cleanly.

No. The same code two times, maybe slightly different, is no option.

> BTW, are you going to refresh pvops.patch? How do you do that, I wasn't
> sure which base version to use for git diff, the target version is
> contained in the patch header.

My last tried update broke anything and I did not get to it after that.

Bastian

--
Behind every great man, there is a woman -- urging him on.
                -- Harry Mudd, "I, Mudd", stardate 4513.3