On Tue, Apr 05, 2011 at 06:28:16PM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> So merkel is now down and the KernelFAQ wiki pages all indicate that
> Debian linux-2.6 configs are on http://merkel.debian.org/~jurij/. Have
> they moved somewhere else or are Debian kernel configuration files no
> longer available on the web? The merkel URL is the first result for
> "debian kernel config" so it would be good to have a replacement.

Yeah, back in September I've posted on Planet that I'm no longer going
to maintain it, and the service will die if nobody is going to
transfer it elsewhere:

http://blog.wooyd.org/posts/Kernel_config_files/

Looks like that finally happened. If you are interested in
getconfig.py source code, I should have a copy stashed somewhere.

Best regards,
--
Jurij Smakov                                           ju...@wooyd.org
Key: http://www.wooyd.org/pgpkey/                      KeyID: C99E03CC