Hi Vincent,

Vincent Blut a écrit :

> I still have this problem with the sky2 module, but in recent days,
> this line appears in syslog (which did not appear before):
>
> [21495.838200] sky2 0000:03:00.0: eth1: receive checksum problem
> (status = 0xe649e641)

This rang a bell for me, and indeed there has been a similar report
not too long ago: [1]

But it says that 2.6.32-38 works.  Odd.

What kernel are you using these days?  Would you be able to try a 3.y
kernel from sid (which would allow us to get help from upstream)?  The
only packages from outside squeeze that should be required for this
aside from linux-image-foo itself are linux-base and initramfs-tools.

Thanks for the pointers.

Sincerely,
Jonathan

[1] http://bugs.debian.org/645589 "sky2 rx errors on 3.0, 2.6.32 works"