On 01/22/2012 11:34 AM, Pavel Yakunin wrote:

> Seems that I have the same issue with nfs.
>
>         There is an entry in my fstab:
>                 liveserv:/mnt/library/    /mnt/library           nfs
> noauto,user           0 0
>         I mount the nfs share as user without any problem:
>                 $mount /mnt/library
>         Then I try to umount:
>                 $umount /mnt/library
>                  umount: only root can unmount liveserv:/mnt/library/ from
> /mnt/library
>
>         Everything was working properly before the last dist-upgrade Jan 21
> 2012 (I did the previos one on Jan 9 2012).
>         Just after the upgrade I've got the error: "umount: /mnt/library
> mount disagrees with the fstab".
>         Then I managed to get rid of this error by putting a trailing slash
> to the fstab entry, but the error I mentioned above is still there.

According to below snippet that automatically was attached to your bug
report, the trailing slash is not in /etc/fstab?

Anyway this bug was introduced by the conversion of /etc/mtab (putting
Michael in Cc, maybe he has an idea how we should prevent this and
similar issues from happening).

> -- /etc/fstab --
> liveserv:/mnt/library    /mnt/library           nfs     noauto,user
> 0 0
> liveserv:/mnt/photo/      /mnt/photo          nfs     noauto,user           0 > 0
> liveserv:/mnt/backup/      /mnt/backup          nfs     noauto,user
> 0 0
> lserv:/mnt/music/             /mnt/lserv-music           nfs     noauto,user
>          0 0
> lserv:/mnt/archive/             /mnt/archive           nfs     noauto,user
>        0 0
> lserv:/home/                /mnt/lserv-home          nfs     noauto,user
>      0 0
> liveserv:/mnt/mirror/ /mnt/mirror     nfs     noauto,user     0 0
> -- /proc/mounts --
> rpc_pipefs /var/lib/nfs/rpc_pipefs rpc_pipefs rw,relatime 0 0
> liveserv:/mnt/library/ /mnt/library nfs
> rw,relatime,vers=3,rsize=262144,wsize=262144,namlen=255,hard,proto=tcp,timeo=600,retrans=2,sec=sys,mountaddr=192.168.1.104,mountvers=3,mountport=46570,mountproto=udp,local_lock=none,addr=192.168.1.104
>  0 0

Cheers

Luk