Jonathan,

I haven't tried it yet with the newer kernels. I will wait until
Debian/Wheezy will be released before trying something new. There is no
pressing need at the moment and I am pretty busy, so no time to experiment
:-(
However, when cciss and/or hpacucli fail on wheezy, I will chime in with a
new bug report ;-)

Thanks,

Leo.