Hi Mr Hutchings,

Could you explain, in short, why it is more secure? It seems, that
cryptographically signed modules are something... don't know,
more secure, *because before loading the module, the kernel can
check the signature and refuse to load any that can't be verified.* ;-)

symlink and hardlink protection also applies to the 2.6.32-5 kernel
or it is backported only to the 3.2 version? Both protection seems
to be implemented some time ago, right? I mean patch for kernel
(not only Debian).

I have to apologize for such naive questions, but I started to using
Debian a couple of weeks ago and I want to know something more
about Project, Debian and everything related etc. One more thing;
Is there any website where I can to find any informations about
patches, changes backported, for example, from PAX/Grsecurity
projects to the Debian kernel - 2.6.32 and 3.2?

Best regards!