On May 8, 2013, at 7:50 PM, Ben Hutchings <b...@decadent.org.uk> wrote:
> The build of 3.8.11-1 failed on powerpc, and anyway that doesn't include the
> fix I mentioned.  As I said, wait for the next version - it won't be long.

I am trying 3.9 now. It does seem to have fixed the /spu filesystem issue, and
I no longer get kernel BUGs when SPU-using processes stop, but there is a new
instability that is even worse as it locks up the system randomly.

I feel like I should file a separate bug for the new instability. Unfortunately
all I have to document it is a photo of the console; is that generally
acceptable to provide, or should I transcribe it first?

--
Rob Leslie
r...@mars.org