On 18/08/14 21:10, Ben Hutchings wrote:
> Older Intel wifi controllers don't include Bluetooth, so any mechanism
> that affects both wifi and BT must be implemented elsewhere.  So this
> can't be a (wifi) firmware bug.

Hey,

It appears that the Bluetooth problem was just a false lead and
Bluetooth is not affected by this issue:

On 08/08/14 03:41, Alan Wilson wrote:
> Bluetooth seems to be behaving itself since I re-installed the
> firmware. It can be switched by both hardware and software back and
> forth - behaves as it ought.

That's why I didn't mention Bluetooth in my summary. I should have
probably clearly stated that it not affected, despite being mentioned in
the original bug report - sorry for that. Only a WiFi seems to be
problematic.

Regards,
T.