Hi, kix.

Sun, 31 Aug 2014 20:43:33 +0000 от "Rodolfo García Peñas (kix)"
<k...@debian.org>:
>About this bug, I worked on it one year ago. I sent some emails. As
>you can see in the bug history, uswsusp cannot update the file,
>because it belongs to initramfs-tools. I sent some patches,...
And then there was discussion on debian-devel, which was lost for some reason.
So, we should just continue discussion.
And also we should understand why the bug was magically "fixed" in modern
jessie.

Also NOTE for all people writing to this bug report: be sure you are writing to
632...@bugs.debian.org and not to 632627-d...@bugs.debian.org (closing this bug
again and again).

==
Askar Safin
http://vk.com/safinaskar
Moscow, Russia
Moscow State University, http://msu.ru , Faculty of Mechanics and Mathematics,
Department of Mathematical Logic and Theory of Algorithms
-
-