CVSROOT:        /cvs/webwml
Module name:    webwml
Changes by:     french  01/02/07 22:45:01

Modified files:
        english/international/l10n: Makefile

Log message:
make sure data/langs is build before anything else because if it's not there,
some pages fail. The mystery is: why the pages are not build in the same order
at home and on debian machines....  There is still a hack: if data/langs is
rebuilt, I would like to recompute the values LANGS_PO and LANGS_TMPL which are
makefile variables determining which pages should be build. To recompute them,
I've done a make -C ./ If someone has a better idea...

Répondre à