DECKS, ROOFS, PAINTING, KITCHENS, BATHS, BASEMENTS, PLUMBING,ELECTRICAL,
FENCES, WINDOWS, FURNACES, HOT-WATER TANKS, CLEAN UPS AND EVERYTHING ELSE!!

Schedule all of your spring and summer projects now and save big!!!! YOURWAY
Properties, Inc is a full service home and business remodeling company. We can
handle your little lists around the house or remodel your entire basement. We
don't sub-contract to other companies to assure you get the best quality and
best pricing!

What we need you to do is to call us for your free estimate NOW, so we can
schedule your job in advance and give you the best price available! We will do
our best to match our competitors if we can't beat them!

So before you decide to hire the big company that over charges you because they
spent all there money on television commercials, make sure you go to our web
page and take a look at some projects to see what the company who spends the
money on your work can do for you!

http://www.rochesterpropertyexperts.com/CONTRACTING_You_Trust_.php

Thank you again for your time and we look forward to your call!

Sincerely,
Sean Foster
585-285-0042
This message was sent by: sean foster, P.O. Box 64141, Rochester, NY 14624

Email Marketing by iContact: http://freetrial.icontact.com

Manage your subscription:
http://app.icontact.com/icp/mmail-mprofile.pl?r=7382077&l=1888&s=75YN&m=76706&c=677438

--
Per REVOCARE l'iscrizione alla lista, inviare un email a