dear friends

  pls propose suit tonnage for below  cargos:

-name of cargo: iron ore
-quantity: 30,000MT  10 pct moloo
-l/d port: Jowbor (indonesia )-Changzhou(china)
-l/d rate:6000mt/15000mt pwwd
-laycan:end of oct
-frt:invite owner best offer on fio or flt term, bss1/1
-comm:2.5 pct ttl inculde add comm

- a/c Sanghi Industries Limited / Nom
- STEAM COAL (NON COKING) IN BULK
- 55,000 MT +/- 10PCT MOLOO
- 1 SP 1/2 SBA(S) INDONESIA (KALIMANTAN/ADANG BAY RGE)
- 1/3 SA(S) SANGHI ANCHORAGE (NEAR JAKHAU LIGHT), WCINDIA
- LOADRATE: 10,000MT PWWD SHINC
- DISCHARGE RATE: 7500MT PWWD SHINC
- LCAN: 15/25 SEPT 09
- FRT:INVITE OWRS BEST FIO 1/1 (IDEA TO FIX USD12.50/13 PMT FIOS 1/1)
- DEM/DESP: USD12,500 PDPR HD WTS BE
- OWRS AGENT AT LOADPORT / OWRS APPOINT CHRTS NOMINATED AGENTS AT
  DSICH PORT.
- 3.75% TOTAL COMMISSION HERE INCLUDING 2.5% ADDCOMM
- SUB ALL FRTHR TERMS/CONDTNS
- SUB STEM/BOD/MGT APPROVAL ONE WORKING DAY
- VSL TO HAVE MIN 25T CR + 12 CBM GRABS AND OUT REACH OF MIN 9.5M
  FROM SHIPSIDE.

if you have any suit tonnage for my offer ,pls add my msn or skype  in your
friend lists,and let me development.

thks you and best&regards

henry

HONG KONG ASIAN ARROW SHIPPING CO ., LTD
ZHANJIANG PHIHONG SHIPPING  CO., LTD
ADD: NO.40 JIEFANG ROAD, XIASHAN DISTRICT ZHANJIANG GUANGDONG
HENRY  WANGH
MSN: whhhen...@hotmail.com    SKYPE: whhhenrycn   PH: +86-13414857615
e-mail:phihongshipp...@gmail.com

Share your memories online with anyone you want.
http://www.microsoft.com/middleeast/windows/windowslive/products/photos-share.aspx?tab=1