Welcome!

发件人: "shevon"<shevon_1wil...@yahoo.co.uk>;
发送时间: 2010年9月2日(星期四) 晚上9:38
收件人: "debian-laptop"<debian-laptop@lists.debian.org>;

主题: Hello dear!!

Hello dear!!

   How are you doing today, I want to introduce my self to you before I could
go further, I am a Woman, Shevon Wilson by name I came across your profile
which really sound so interesting of you so I decided to drop a note to let you
know that I am interested in you for friendship. Please if you are interested I
will like you to email me back, so that we can get to know each other better
and share photos, opinions, views, advice, and cultures without any special
selfish interest. I am waiting to get a reply from you soon.

               From Shevon
              Thanks.