First off, I'm not subscribed to this list, so reply's to this list will not reach me. Please cc any threads to me, should this start a debate.
I recently attempted to package a GPL program linked against a QT lib. After the binary was rejected, I began asking why and finally was told why. However, many people seem to disagree on one point or another on the interactions of the different licenses, and so I figured I'd just look myself. *SO* I'm going to search for all the different licenses that linux uses that I can think of. I'll probably grab the BSD license while I'm at it. However, being only 1.5 years into linux, I'm sure that I don't know all the licenses, so if there's anybody who either knows where they all can be found, or has them handy, and would be willing to attach them all to an email or something, that would (I'm sure) save me large amounts of work (although not as much as I'll spend printing and reading every one of the things). Thanks in advance for any assistance anyode provides :) - Brian E. Ermovick

