Sean 'Shaleh' Perry writes:
 > But this is all premature, let's see if the translator is willing to follow
 > the
 > original author's copyright.

Hm.  Later:

Mail Delivery System writes:
 > This message was created automatically by mail delivery software (Exim).

 >   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 >     SMTP error from remote mailer after RCPT TO:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
 >     host mxpool01.netaddress.usa.net [165.212.8.32]:
 >     550 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>... User not known

so I guess the conclusion is that cfi-en will have to move.  Bah.

I guess I 'll remove the english source from the orig.tar.gz, and make
a brand new package cfi-en and hope it will crawl into woody.
Propably will not, though.  But is there any faster way?  I think we
must have cfi-en out of woody anyhow.  (Will ask on -devel maybe.)

Thanks for the help!

/Micce

--
Mikael Hedin, MSc                   +46 (0)980 79176
Swedish Institute of Space Physics  +46 (0)8 344979 (home)

Nu lubbar vi på fjället hela dan och trivs med det
                        Jesse James '71

constitution Janet Reno Soviet [Hello to all my fans in domestic
surveillance] Serbian jihad spy KGB cracking Kenneth Starr Kennedy
White Water FSF Legion of Doom genetic