Glenn Maynard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I think it's critical that I have permission to sell hardcopies of manuals;
> the lack of Debian infrastructure for that doesn't make it any less
> important.
>
> (Whether or not this is an issue with using the GPL for manuals, I have
> no idea.)

It isn't a big deal: you can just stick a CD with the source of the
manual in the back (or, if you're big enough, put a written offer in).
Technical manuals do this increasingly often *anyway*.  And it's
really the only way to give recipients of the manual freedom with
respect to it.

-Brian

--
Brian Sniffen                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]