Nathanael, my CC to you bounced, because your ISP is using a bullshit
spam filter.  I'm only forwarding this to make sure that you're aware
that you're losing legitimate mail because of it.

(Please don't tell me to use my ISP's SMTP servers; it's precisely to
avoid Nath-floods, and because ISP admins are so incompetent that they
install these kinds of filters, that I don't.)

--
Glenn Maynard
--- Begin Message ---

below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.

delete your own text from the message returned below.

                        The Postfix program

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: host nymx-2.nyroc.rr.com[24.92.226.25] said: 550 5.7.1
    Mail Refused - 65.96.98 - See
    http://security.rr.com/mail_blocks.htm#security - 20040712 (in reply to
    MAIL FROM command)
Reporting-MTA: dns; h0040333b7dc3.ne.mediaone.net
Arrival-Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 22:01:36 -0400 (EDT)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; neroden@twcny.rr.com
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; host nymx-2.nyroc.rr.com[24.92.226.25] said: 550
    5.7.1 Mail Refused - 65.96.98 - See
    http://security.rr.com/mail_blocks.htm#security - 20040712 (in reply to
    MAIL FROM command)
--- Begin Message ---
(Unrequested CC sent; it just seems like a good idea when sending mails
concerning possible MUA problems ...)

On Tue, Sep 21, 2004 at 01:16:51PM -0400, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> You haven't been reading my postings?

I doubt anyone is reading all of your postings, due to your well-known
bad habit of spamming the list with a page of replies to old posts at a
time.  I wouldn't be surprised if some people had you killfiled for it.

This is the fourth post I see from you on this list this month, followed
by about twenty more.  Is your mailer broken and queuing messages for days
at a time, or are you using an offline queue and forgetting to flush it?
(I seriously doubt it, since I've asked you this several times during previous
Nath-spams, and you've never replied with anything like a confirmation,
but in the interests of benefit-of-the-doubt ...)

(I wouldn't bother asking this, since every time I have you've blown me off
or ignored me, as I recall; except that this response seems to indicate
that you think you've been posting even though I see almost all of your
posts *after* this one ...)

--
Glenn Maynard

--- End Message ---