From: Steve Langasek [mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>Yes, sure; I don't think irrelevant boilerplate is a *good* thing to have
>>in licenses, however.

I suppose a lawyer would argue what is irrelevant at the moment may be very
relevant at a later time...good or ill it is safer to hedge than not, unless,
of course, you are the party without any bargaining power...

>>If it wasn't already obvious, most traffic on this list is the result of
>>disagreements over the application of these guidelines to corner cases. ;)

It makes for a lively, interesting list

Thanks for the link...trying to navigate all the information out there is
sometimes overwhelming

Jenn