Walter Landry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Or that the GR changed the DFSG, and the proponents managed to
> browbeat the secretary into not requiring a 3:1 majority.

Well, fortunately 1) the winning option did have a 3:1 majority and 2)
the option requiring a 3:1 majority did not reach even a simple
majority.

You can of course argue that the voters might vote differently based
on the majority requirement. I personally doubt that and would like
any such arguments to include some sort of proof.

--
* Sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology (T.P)  *
*           PGP public key available @ http://www.iki.fi/killer           *