I raised this in the past as we use Zimbra internally. The main objection at
that time was "choice of venue", which has been discussed at length.

I continue to hold the view that establishing the legal venue gives clarity to
the contractual structure of the agreement in a positive way. Its better to
have the contract explicitly define which legal "operating system" it is
designed to execute in. Otherwise, the language of the contract may be
interpreted in a way radically different than the intent with which it was
framed.

My opinion is currently not the popular one. It just makes rational sense in my
mind.

--
Ean Schuessler, CTO Brainfood.com
e...@brainfood.com - http://www.brainfood.com - 214-720-0700 x 315