Hej,

We are proud to announce two major events in the life of Dabber.
First and foremost we would love to invite you to join us in The Dabber Party.
The celebration of Dabbers one year anniversary. One year goes so fast. Eric
Weber and I drank a bottle of Barolo and mapped out a new journey. In one year
we went further and grew bigger then we could ever hope. Allot of people have
to be credited for that. Our fans, our advisers, our clients, the media, our
families and of course mass-mailing, lol.

Berns Salonger - Terassen
Stockholm - Sweden
Aug 5 from 20 to 03
after 23.00 klubb O -Dj Taro takes over
Please join the guest list on Facebook here:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=96159867708

The other thing that we are really, really, really proud of is that Dabber has
been nominated for the Best Streaming Innovation of 2009 at the Streaming Media
awards in London. Please register and vote for us here:
http://www.streamingmediaglobal.com/Readerschoiceeurope/
/Daniel Daboczy
CEO and co-founder

Pressrelse