Hello,
I am Dayna Wrye with Wrye's Apparel and Screenprinting in Hahira, GA. We are a
family owned and operated company, and we are now opening our doors to all
customers on our wholesale prices. I just wanted to talk with you and tell you
what we have to offer. We pride ourselves on knowing that we have among the
lowest prices in the industry, the most qualified, and also have the best
material on the market.We ship Nationwide and can get your order to you as
quick as 4 days, if needed.   If you need to order T-Shirts, we can get down as
low as $2.95 a T-Shirt. We have a graphic arts department, on-site, that will
come up with an original design just for you. We have all types of promotional
products from mugs, pen, key chains, and virtually anything you want your logo
or text on, we do it all.  Also we are accepting all state and federal
purchases orders. We offer free art work and set up on 100 tee shirts and up.
You can click on this link http://wryesapparel.com and go to, "customize your
t-shirts" and upload your logo directly to the site and preview before you buy.
Our promotional products link is www.wryesapparel.info If you need a quote
please include color of shirt, colors in the design, front or back of shirt,
and how many you're needing. We can also get as low as $9.00 on embroidery
polos. Please if you have any questions, concerns, or comments do not hesitate
to give me a call or email. Let us help you plan your next event. Hope you have
a great day! "SEE EXAMPLES OF PRICING BELOW"
Example of pricing:
96 white tees 1 color front are $4.65
144 @ $4.35
200 @$3.95
500 @ $3.45
800 @ $3.30
1000 @ $2.95
Add .75 for a colored tee
Sincerely,
Dayna Wrye
Office 888-218-8801 Ext.706
Fax 888-218-8801
www.wryesapparel.com
da...@wryesapparel.com
(Notice: This communication (including any attachments) may contain privileged
or confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and
is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete
this communication and/or shred the materials and any attachments and are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this
communication, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.)
If you don't want to receive any more emails from this sender, send request to
requ...@wryesapparel.com put "REMOVE" in subject line.