On Tue, Dec 12, 2017 at 8:57 PM, Ikeda Yuichi wrote:

> I like excellent package system of Debian operating system.
> I have been using for a long time. Thank you.

You might like to have your company listed as a commercial user of
Debian on our website.

https://www.debian.org/users/

> Therefore, please let me ask questions about the following.

The last time we had any interaction with the BIS/EAR/ECCN was a very
long time ago, so it isn't surprising that the regulations have
changed. I don't think people on this mailing list have any more
information than what is listed on the USExportControl wiki page and
legal web page..

PS: based on your email address your company seems to be located in
Japan? Next year the annual Debian conference will be in Asia for the
first time and it will be held in Hsinchu, Taiwan. We welcome
sponsorship, volunteers and attendees, hopefully your company is
interested in sponsoring and can send some developers to Taiwan next
year.

https://debconf18.debconf.org/
https://debconf18.debconf.org/sponsors/
https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf18