On 2019-03-13 06:40, Niels Thykier wrote:
Package: lintian
Version: 2.10.0
Severity: important

We seem to be getting regular "out of disk space" errors on
lindsay.d.o after resuming the archive-wide processing.
[...]
AFAICT, lintian correctly cleans up old packages during the run.
I.e. we are not accumulating disk usage from previous packages in the
run.

For reference, we currently have 32GB disk available for lintian ("all
inclusive").  About 23GB of that is available for checking with our
current usage for reports and stats.

For the record, lintian.d.o filled all the available space on lindsay's /srv again in the past day or so.

I killed a running check for insighttoolkit4, but there was still 23GB in scratch/tmp-lintian-lab*, in several folders dating back to the 28th of this month. I've removed a few of the older ones and checks were progressing again, but it seems like there are still some issues here.

Regards,

Adam