However Ben, I was thinking...

How can I install Eclipse from Debian Live interactive shell? The installer
is GUI based as far as I am concerned, so I would need to install it once I
boot the live system. In that case, I would need to take a tar ball before
and after of the WHOLE SYSTEM right? This is not that feasible as far as I
am seeing it...

Your opinion about that?

--
Robert