Processing commands for cont...@bugs.debian.org:

> retitle 747365 support static ip assignment during initrd phase
Bug #747365 [src:live-boot] live-boot: support for static ip assignment during
live boot phase
Changed Bug title to 'support static ip assignment during initrd phase' from
'live-boot: support for static ip assignment during live boot phase'
> retitle 757697 support arch autodetection in bootloader
Bug #757697 [live-build] RFE: Autodetection of architecture at boot time to
load appropiate kernel
Changed Bug title to 'support arch autodetection in bootloader' from 'RFE:
Autodetection of architecture at boot time to load appropiate kernel'
> retitle 757883 support for loopback.cfg file
Bug #757883 [live-build] live-build: Support for loopback.cfg file
Changed Bug title to 'support for loopback.cfg file' from 'live-build: Support
for loopback.cfg file'
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

747365: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=747365