Hi again,

I hope you were able to read my previous email. I know life gets busy!

I just wanted to see if you're interested in collaboration. We'd love to spread
the love for Latin since it's a foundational language that gave birth to the
five Romance languages. It still has a presence in art, music, science, law,
and philosophy.

Let me know if your thoughts!
Carpe diem!

Val Walker
Outreach Director | Ancient Language Institute
https://ancientlanguage.com/

        On Wed, Nov 27, 2019 at 8:24 PM, Val Walker <v...@ancientlanguage.com>