Hi Brandon

On 2024/07/03 18:40, Brandon Werner wrote:
After the patches landed to fix mounts recently in calamares-settings-debian, I decided to test the installer. https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-live-builds/amd64/iso-hybrid/debian-live-testing-amd64-mate.iso <https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-live-builds/amd64/iso-hybrid/debian-live-testing-amd64-mate.iso> If I  check the box for encryption, and pick the radio button to erase and use the disk, I have problems with the installed system. After rebooting, entering my password, and going through the boot menu, I am dropped at an initramfs busybox prompt. If I don't check encryption during install, I am able to boot the installed system fine, so the problem has something to do with the encryption setup. I'll investigate this more as I have time, and if I find any more information, I will post it to the list. I did want to write the list now, to see if others could reproduce this issue, and to find out if anyone had any ideas of what could be causing the trouble.

Thanks for the report, I'll take a look at it too.

-Jonathan