Hi Sylvain, hi all,

On Thu, 7 Nov, 2019, 3:19 PM Sylvain Beucler, <b...@beuc.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On 06/11/2019 21:14, Utkarsh Gupta wrote:

> (DLA
> >> I guess we have three options:
> >>
> >> 1. Do nothing.
> >> 2. Revert the #121 patch, because it could break. I haven't seen any
> >> complaints however...
> > Whilst that is true, I'd rather not want someone to face an "unexpected
> > response" error.
> > Though I hope no one is using that feature yet :)
> >
> >> 3. Apply the #126 patch too. Not 100% convinced this is a justified
> >> change for LTS, but it "looks right".
> >> 4. Wait longer for possible upstream solution to #125.
> >>
> >> Any opinions?
> > I'd be a +1 on the 2nd and/or the 4th option. And a +0.5 on the 3rd.
> Do the package maintainers have an opinion on this?
> This can help.

I recently fixed (by fixing, I mean importing the CVE fix, not the problem
it causes) this in unstable and I'm one of the package maintainers now :)

Raphael, given that this package is low popcon and the vulnerability is
> fuzzy, do you know if the sponsor for this package would be willing to
> test fixes?

Given Raphael's last mail, I'm not sure if it could *really* be tested.
What makes sense now is to wait for the upstream fix *until* someone who
uses this library grumbles :)

Best,
Utkarsh