On Thu, Jun 11, 2020 at 08:21:32PM +0000, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi Roberto,
>
> On Thu, Jun 11, 2020 at 03:13:57PM -0400, Roberto C. Sánchez wrote:
> > I have completed the migration of issues from the LTS/TODO wiki page to
> > Salsa issues.  The wiki page now contains links to the issues that
> > replaced each item formerly listed on the page.  The new project's
> > issues page is here:
> > https://salsa.debian.org/lts-team/lts-extra-tasks/-/issues
>
> cool!
>
> I wonder whether we should now remove all content from
> https://wiki.debian.org/LTS/TODO
> and just leave a link to
> https://salsa.debian.org/lts-team/lts-extra-tasks/-/issues
> else someone needs to maintain the list of issues on that wiki page ;)

I am not opposed to that, though I thought as a first step leaving the
issues listed made sense.

The updated introductory note specifically requests that new tasks be
created as issues in the Salsa project and not on the wiki page.
Though, perhaps that is not entirely clear that the wiki page is not
longer meant to be maintained.

If you think it is unclear the way I wrote it, then feel free to remove
everything and replace it with just the single link as you suggest.

> > I also added all active LTS contributors to the LTS Salsa team a little
> > over a week ago. If you have any problems with access to the new
> > project and/or the issues, please let me know and I will get it
> > straightened out.
>
> nice! thank you!

You're welcome.

Regards,