Hi Anton and Utkarsh

If you think we should support the package I'll add it to dla-needed. From
the description it looks like one can trigger a denial of service without
being authenticated. That sounds pretty severe to me.

But I'm definitely not an elog expert. I'll add a note that it should be
investigated further.

Cheers

// Ola

|  o...@inguza.com                    o...@debian.org            |