Hello,

On Wed 14 Aug 2024 at 12:39pm +02, Sylvain Beucler wrote:

> Fine by me. The "autopkgtest" entry could be moved under "tools" as well :)

Thanks, done.

> As for the script, I believe you can do without the partition table + losetup,
> and work directly on the image:
>   fallocate -l 1G test.ntfs
>   /usr/sbin/mkfs.ntfs -F ... test.ntfs
>   sudo mount -o loop ... test.ntfs /mnt/t/

NTFS doesn't like being outside of a partition table, it seems, so while
-F does make this work, I thought it would make the script useful as a
piece of documentation on how to quickly set up the right kind of
partition table for NTFS, for other uses.

> also 'umount -l' sounds like troubles :)

Mmm.  It would be better to have some loop to retry the unmount.

--
Sean Whitton