On 2024-08-31 11:29, Santiago Ruano Rincón wrote:
> El 31/08/24 a las 16:43, Adrian Bunk escribió:
> > On Sat, Aug 31, 2024 at 10:12:19AM -0300, Santiago Ruano Rincón wrote:
> > > It seems the bullseye-security upload queue is finally open (now that
> > > the point release has been published).
> >
> > Are you talking only about the ftp side, or also about the buildd side?
> >
> > https://buildd.debian.org/ still looks wrong, that's why I'm asking.
>
> I cannot really tell, I am afraid. Adding the FTP team and Buildd Teams
> to the loop to ask for their help.

Can please you tell us what is wrong on buildd.d.o? Not knowning the
issue, it is difficult to fix it.

Just a few details on the wanna-build / buildd side to avoid the usual
endless and useless discussions:
- The buildds are able to handle LTS builds since a bit before the
  release of Bullseye, as the choice is now to reuse the existing
  -security suite. Nothing has to be done besides making the suites
  public on the web interface.
- The bullseye-security suite was made public on Aug 19.
- The non-LTS architecture got removed from wanna-build on Aug 31 after
  the release of the latest Bullseye point release.

Regards
Aurelien

aurel...@aurel32.net                     http://aurel32.net