Hier Charles, a great initiative of yours!

  We are proud to announce the release of Debian Med 1.0 together with the new
  stable version of the Debian operating system, "Lenny".

I don't like the 1.0 so much. How about: "We are proud to announce the first
release of
Debian-Med together with "Lenny", the new stable version of the Debian
operating system."

  The <a href="http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-med/";>Debian-Med</a> project
  continues its exponential growth and again doubled the number of packages it
  <a
  href="http://qa.debian.org/[EMAIL PROTECTED]">maintains</a>

since the release of etch. .. ? The doubled lacks a point of reference.

  In addition, the already existing packages were reviewed and updated. Our
"In addition, all software packaged before was ..."-- uh, that does not sound
much good either

  current work is concentrated in our three main areas of activity: imaging,
concentrating

<h2>Sequence analysis and bioinformatics</h2>
I am suggesting to add some variant of the following paragraph

"<p>This first release of Debian-Med addresses some very medical field of
structural bioinformatics.
The AutoDock suite has arrived that allows to evaluate metabolites for their
affinity to protein receptors,
the basis for in silico drug screening. Debian-Med also references further
structural
packages that are provided by the Debian Science community like Gromacs or
PyMol."

There is Mustang (structural alignment with MSA output) and AutoDockToolkit
almost there. Would this
justtify a sentence like the following? Rather not, probably:

"And more
is already being prepared for, also in Debian-Med, to further tighten the links
between sequences,
structures and metabolites.

<h2>Diversification of the medical packages.</h2>

  Debian Med covers a broad area relevant to medecine, with for instance
typo fr->en medicine

Many thanks and regards

Steffen